Logistic Center Hannover-Airport
Turn-key new construction of a Logistics-Center at the Hannover Airport consisting of 3 hall areas with a surface of 25.200 m² in total.
Prologis Germany LXIII B.V.
Gustav Mahlerplein 17-21
1082 MS Amsterdam
BeMo Tunnelling GmbH, , Niederlassung West
Civil Engineering, Industrial and Steel Construction Dortmund
Münchner Straße 48-50
Start of construction
End of construction
Project total value
• Basis water level of groundwater is located at the top of the ground level
• melt water sand / glacial run-off sands, till and clay
Turn-key new construction of a Logistics-Center at the Hannover Airport consisting of 3 hall areas with a surface of 25.200 m² in to-tal.
The scope of work includes also:
• execution planning
• construction of the outdoor facilities
• drainage system incl. Rainwater retention basin
street surfaces: approx. 6.300 m²
truck parking spaces in concrete: approx. 4.700 m²
car parking spaces and streets: approx. 1.150 m²
green areas / parks: approx. 13.200 m²
Further project related information
• The property is situated directly opposite to the Hannover Airport.
• The building will feature a facade which will have a 0.4 de-gree grade inclination in the vertical line, to reduce the influ-ences of